Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gop Addict HomeGop Addict Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PsP Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Clan Admin
Ghost

Runescape Name : fAIL gRAMMAR

PsP Thread Empty
PostSubject: PsP Thread   PsP Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:13 am

Algid found a thread about events held by Jagex and players etc located here! This that little 'Mod Events' thing you see on the clock ingame.

We invite you all to take a look out the application form that we've set out and to help us out by suggesting ideas or by discussing the information.

We will be posting this in April for the Month of May.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Clan Admin
Ghost

Runescape Name : fAIL gRAMMAR

PsP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsP Thread   PsP Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:38 am

Name of event: GOP 101
Host: Algid & fAIL gRAMMAR (Gop Addict Admins)
Time: 22:00 (on Game Clock) onwards
World: 61
When: 25th April 2015
Where: The Runecrafting Guild - located in the Draynor Wizard Tower, same floor as the Runespan portals!
FC: Gop Addict

Looking for that Blood Altar Tablet required to complete your Morytania tasks? Some tokens for one of the many rewards Great Orb Project has to offer? Or maybe you haven't heard of GOP at all, and would like to learn the basics? Look no further, because this is the event for you! Join us for Gop Addict's 'GOP 101' extravagaza! Just bring yourself, and the 50 Runecrafting requirement, we'll help you out with the rest! ^_^ If you have any further questions, please refer to our [qfc=75-76-567-65547182-0-334402093]Gop Addict Thread[/qfc], or come into the FC and ask us. :)

Back to top Go down
achecopar
Clan Admin
achecopar

Runescape Name : Achecoparita, Sweetievana

PsP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsP Thread   PsP Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Ooo this is great i will check it out!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PsP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsP Thread   PsP Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PsP Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Poop Addict :: Poop Area-
Jump to: