Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gop Addict HomeGop Addict Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why does the forum say POOP everywhere?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
achecopar
Clan Admin
achecopar

Runescape Name : Achecoparita, Sweetievana

Why does the forum say POOP everywhere? Empty
PostSubject: Why does the forum say POOP everywhere?   Why does the forum say POOP everywhere? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 3:57 pm

The 20th of July, 2017, the users "A" and "Cherrycola74" decided to take some fun out of the forums and took the great effort to change the whole theme, some usernames, forum sections and posts to what you see now.

FYI the Friends Chat is active though so if you want to play with us just join "Gop Addict" fc. If you want to post about something important you can do in our Runescape Forums thread, QFC: 75,76,959,65894690

I can't bother changing all this back when no one seems interested in posting in our forums, so I will just remove their Forum Admin rights and take them out of all groups

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

Edit: Changed back usernames so they can login

Back to top Go down
Speedfire
Ex-Rank
Speedfire

Runescape Name : Spidfair

Why does the forum say POOP everywhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does the forum say POOP everywhere?   Why does the forum say POOP everywhere? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:17 pm

And the spirit of 50/50 lives on...damn...*mind blown*

Back to top Go down

Why does the forum say POOP everywhere?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top